søndag den 18. august 2013

A different format, a walk around the streets of Copenhagen.

Today was a rainy, dark day.
I took my Fuji X-Pro1 out in the rain, brought along an umbrella to protect the camera and myself a bit.
Usually sundays in Copenhagen are rather sad and borring. Shops are closed, streets seems empty.
Today though, lots of tourists in the streets, a viking market (Not sure, I think that is what was going on)
And also a Ironman contest! - Did not expect that..
That gave me something to photograph, try out the focus speed trying to catch focus on the runners, wich went pretty damn bad (I don't blame the camera, more the photographer... me)
My camera was set to 16:9 raw+jpeg, but I ended up editing the raw files and cropping to 16:9.
Just wanted to try this format, since I never have tried anything else than the standart.
All shot with the Fuji 35mm f1.4


2 kommentarer:

  1. Great set of shots - I like the colours, are these ooc jpegs or processed. If processed which software do you use - Adobe aren't my favourite company at the moment!!

    SvarSlet
  2. Hi,
    These are raw files, processed in Lightroom, I think Fuji's jpeg files lack contrast and thats basically what I add to the files.
    Clarity as well.
    I try to reproduce the colors from Fuji superia 400 film (the film I shoot in my Analog Canon F-1N camera, so thats basically it!

    SvarSlet